1. Report to the R&D director and project leader;
2. Lead a team composed of associate researchers / assistant researchers / technician , have strong leadership in materials science, chemical engineering, instrumentation and other fields;
3. Conduct R&D related to material preparation, process control and equipment development.
4. Lead the team to ensure that the projects undertaken can be carried out quickly and efficiently；
5. Provide expertise in materials science, chemical engineering, environmental engineering, and other fields, provide supports for Huasheng group to become a leading company in new material technological innovation;
6. Propose, evaluate and implement new projects based on new concepts emerged in areas of material science and chemical engineering;
7. Report and display the research results to the project team and the management team of Huasheng Group;
1. Graduate degree or above, major in chemistry or materials is preferred.
2. Those with relevant research experience in the preparation, analysis and testing of graphene or other carbon materials, graphene-modified building materials, graphene-modified polymer materials, graphene battery materials, etc. are preferred;
3. Strong interest and pursuit in innovative research, positive and enthusiastic working attitude and strong sense of responsibility; Good teamwork and communication skills; Strong communication and writing skills in Chinese and English.
Please send your detailed resume (including study, work experience, research work abstract, main academic achievements and future research ideas) and representative publications to email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mr. Cao)
The subject of the email is named "applicant's name + research scientist"
Place of work
Contact Form of Recruitment Officer
E-mail：email@example.com (Mr. Cao)